Thursday, 23 April 2020
Easy 3 ingredient fudge - Cookies and Cream
There have been lots or recipes on social media lately and having a sweet tooth decided to make the 3 ingredient fudge.
I opted for the cookies and cream flavour , see below recipe
397g tin of condensed milk
400g white chocolate (i used cheap chocolate from Salisbury at 50p per 100g bar)
packet of Oreo biscuits
1. Place condensed milk and broken up chocolate into large heavy based saucepan. Heat over low heat until chocolate has melted , stirring often
2. With biscuits still in packet bash with a rolling pin to break them inside packet.
3. Once chocolate is melted and no lumps remove from heat and gently stir in the crumbled Oreo's
4. Tip into a square tin 8x8cm lined with baking paper . Transfer to fridge to set , overnight if possible
5. Once set cut into small squares and enjoy !!!!!
BEST KEPT IN FRIDGE IF IT LASTS THAT LONG !!!!!!!
You could make different variations by using milk chololate instead of white and perhaps chopping up a Crunchie bar or even Maltesers.
You can use your imagination and let me know if you make it
at home ?
Hi Just want to share this great offer that i have already booked for Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, London If you book by going to ...
Friday 24th January Today is my Mums birthday and i booked the B Bakery Bus afternoon tea for us both. It has been a few weeks since my l...
Saturday 13th July - 7 out of 10 I went here with my friend Michele who too loves an afternoon tea. There was no special occasion just ...